View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 12:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

The last thing I want to do is micromanage or censor - but sometimes it's my job to pull posts that break the rules.

Originally Posted by rule9
9. If it shouldn't be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the forums or chat rooms. This is a public, family-friendly forum. In addition, if something would not be considered “work safe” (to a boss or co-worker), then it shouldn’t be posted.
It is against the rules to circumvent the automatic censor, including the chat filter.
The filter is used to help prevent inappropriate or vulgar content from being posted on the forums or into chat. Please do not attempt to bypass this filter by using symbols, !@#$%^&*(), spaces, or any other methods of attempting to reveal a word that would otherwise be blocked by the filtering system.
Like I've said in this thread several times before, this may be someones first experience of SR.
We all have a responsibility there, whether we want to accept it or not.

But your membership is your call Frank.

I do hope we'll see you again - I know folks in this thread will miss you..

I really hate having to have these discussions but I especially hate having them in public.

I think it may send a really poor example of what we are here to lurkers who may be thinking about joining here for recovery help.

Originally Posted by rule 2
The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support related to recovery from addiction or recovery for family and friends. This is our primary purpose.
If anyone wants to box on, send me a PM please.

Dee
SR