View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 03:31 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
shil2587

The house contract is in the post and is only a few weeks from completion. So that's neither a fantasy nor a lie. I mentioned the lack of rent and mortgage in response to people warning me not to be financially dependant on him. I am not njw nor shall I be as after my share of bills are paid, I will have a little left to save. In short I am insulating myself. This is not a fantasy, not is it a lie. I have my at any point in my explanation explained away his behaviour. I haven't excused it nor okayed it, but I have tried to give the context of several factors coming together ationce, triggered by him, yes.

I am actually a little in shock to be receiving accusations about my motives of moving in with someone and my honesty with myself or anyone else. These are not things I have ever been accused of by anyone and they are absolutely NOT a part of my personality or character.

It's one thing to share experience and give advice. It's quite another to accuse someone of money grabbing ormajing sarcastic comments.

This is the only place I have/had to contact people who might have a little empathy and helpful advice when dealing with alcoholism and I have learned alot here. But I don't feel I can post anymore when all that comes back is judgement, accusation and sarcasm. This is my real life. I am actually dealing with this now. Reading and posting here should be encouraging and supportive. Not adding to the emotional trauma.

Would a moderator please close this thread? I am finding it impossible not to check in and defend myself and I need this source of stress to end.