View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 11:25 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

I don't call him 'recovered' but I do call him recovering. He used to be a daily drinker and, two years ago, got into rehab, got a sponsor and works the steps. The 'isms' and many of the behaviours are utterly gone. But it's like every few months it switches off for a week or two. Recovery is a process and I do think he has started that process.

he's still DRINKING. that is not RECOVERY. and after being WARNED by your landlord that he was not welcome on the property, what did he do? did he take YOUR security into account? nope, he got drunk, made an AZZ of himself TO your landlord, demanding money that is not due to HIM (and if it is due to you then you should file in small claims) and now YOU are being EVICTED.

HE DID THAT. by choice. no you don't want to hear this stuff - you still believe that he will buy this home and it will be YOUR home and you two will live happily ever after. with HIS money. you aren't buying this home together, your name will not be on the deed. you did also state that you will then be able to live "mortgage AND rent free" which means you will be relying on HIS money for your housing. good luck with that.