View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 07:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
newme2013

He is still controlling everything

I've been separated from my stbxah for 9 months and we are definitely getting a divorce. After 13 years of dealing with his lies, abuse, and cheating I'm so ready to move on. We both moved to different states after separting and before filing for divorce. I don't meet the minimum residency requirements in my new state yet. He could have filed in his state and swore he did. Meanwhile about a month ago he annoounced on Facebook he met someone new and he this new woman constantly post how in love they are. After less than a month of dating this woman announced she, along with her two little kids, are moving three states away with my husband who has gotten a new job. I talked to him yesterday and admitted he never filed the papers and wasn't in that big of a hurry to do so. And now that he is moving again he will have to wait another 6 months in this new state to file. I still can't file in my state for 4 more months. Ugh. This so frustrating. I don't believe in dating while still married so I'm stuck being alone. Meanwhile he is taking this woman and her kids along with him to start a new life that no doubt will be a disaster. I feel like he is still controlling my life and I just want this to end.