View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 04:15 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  
Marcher13

Hi Marchers, it's the wrong time of day for me to check in but here I am.

Gilmer I cook with wine too, I think I mentioned it a while back? I'm not triggered by doing so and can serve wine to guests no problem, I just like to cook certain things the way they are meant to be. If I was tempted in any way I would ditch it.

I'm checking in at this unusual time for me because I need to simply say something that is on my mind, I was ok all day long but now that it's dark I'm a bit ... anxious.

When I was having a shower this morning I found a lump which made me stop and check again, and again. Definitely some sort of lump. I know full well that it may mean nothing, it could be a cyst, it could be fibrous tissue, it could be anything, but it was scary. After what happened after my car accident six weeks ago I don't want to say anything to Mr Marcher just yet, my closest friend is watching her older brother die from bowel cancer so at the moment I am keeping this to myself except for you dear peeps.

I have not written myself off and I'm sure I will be fine but I just needed to get it out. I'm two months overdue for my regular mammogram which I will fix tomorrow morning by phoning at 9am, I feel fine and I'm sure I am. My Dad and his family were predisposed to all sorts of cysts so that's likely what it is but my maternal grandmother died from breast cancer when I was seven so, you know, it's always in the background. But that was 1962.

Just putting this "out there" to all of you has calmed me. Yes, I will do all the right things, it was the keeping it in all day that was hard.