View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 07:53 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
Leshar

Snoozy, I'm glad to see you feeling stronger and determined. Remember, don't beat yourself up. We have a disease. We need to manage it. Get all the help you can and I love that you're posting here, I love reading your posts. You are a loving and giving woman, give to yourself now, day by day. That's what I need to remember to do for myself currently. The anxiety is horrible, but I'm happy I haven't numbed out with pills, I'm glad I returned them to the pharmacy. No substance, or destructive behaviour will ever make things better. I realize I was/am clingy/needy, running after trying to find a man to assuage my diminished spirit. It's broken, yes, but not unmendable.

Wehav2day, Casey, Wolfie, thanks as always for the belief in me. I doubt myself daily, but it's so lovely and kind to have your support, from all the Julyers too. I pray that some day I will find a modicum of peace and contentment.

Jeni, thanks for your post and congratulations on your hard won upcoming 6 months!

Dee, hope you're feeling better. I saw on another thread that you'd been feeling ill. You are one awesome man. I respect and admire you so much.