View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 07:34 AM
  # 497 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Right now I am trying to learn basically how to live. I am learining so much about myself. I have a lot of issues. I have read that we are immature in how we handle our feelings because we froze them during our addiction. I completely believe that. I feel like a fish out of the water. I can barely explain myself to my husband when we have a disagreement and I was the one who started it. We went round and round and he never understood me because I couldn't explain what I was really meaning for him to understand. I finally was so exhausted from it and confused I told him to forget it. I told him I was the only one with all the problems so since I was the only one doing any changing and the only one with all the problems I'd just "change myself some more". I told him I would leave him alone and let him do whatever the hell he wants to do. I am at a loss. I feel like I can't win no matter what I do. I am doing all I can to keep my head above water and not sink into depression yet again.
((Hug)) to everyone
Those doing good in this weekend I am happy for you.
Those who are falling down, we are here to try to help you back up. Don't give up on yourself. I posted this a minute ago: "thank God I don't have a dead line or a final destination." Thank God I get a clean slate every morning to try to get things done as best I can, sober.
Catch up more later!