View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 05:05 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  
gleefan

Dee - Didn't know you were struggling as I don't usually venture beyond my regular few threads. I hope all is ok.

InPar - Hope your date went well. Details!

Mags - I hate when I can't sleep.

Drake - Temps are on their way down here too.

I passed the exam I'd been studying for work all summer! I'm glad to have one more test to put behind me. Yesterday I was offered an opportunity for an internship that I interviewed for months ago.

Before I had kids, when I was in the corporate world, I felt frustrated by my lack of career growth and development. So yesterday when a young coworker who is frustrated in her career development sniffed that I was getting everything I dreamed of, I took pause to feel gratitude to recovery for introducing me to principles for living well that I have been able to use in all aspects of my life, including work.

Now it's the weekend and it's time to get busy with cooking, cleaning, and carting the kids around. Arthritis foot pain has reemerged this week with a vengeance and Im trying to accept it. I'm going to do my best to work on some organization projects. First stop - the garage, aka the dumping ground!!

Be well this weekend Overs!