View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 01:45 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

We, no house ticks all the boxes, there is always something that isn't quite as you would have it. I guess you need to prioritise your needs and if the house itself is worth the commute I'd say go for it. If you decide to wait for something nearer, I'm sure it will happen as it is meant. There is always some compromise with buying a house, but I feel you need to be happy that the compromise you make is what you can be happy with long term.

Gilmer, Sass I will be with you both in spirit that day my friends, and wishing I could fate rash your meet.

Budd, shame you won't get to see the turtle again, but you have plenty else to look forward to. Don't worry about the bowling alleys plans - or lack of, - as of 30 September, it is no longer your problem, don't have a second of guilt. If they were better at their job, you would be working the hours you wanted and would not now be leaving. This is their situation to deal with. Leave with a clear conscience.

Marcher, I envy you coming into your summer months, it has been pretty drench here since we arrived back.

Hubby has a long weekend off at the start of October, so I have just booked a few days for us in Fort William on the west coast. It is the home of Ben Nevis ( no not a person you ignoramuses, -Britains highest mountain-
Of course, this time we are packing Molly too so lots of wet and windy walks. ( the scenery is fantastic - the weather not so much! )

Have a great weekend Marchers all