View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:14 AM
  # 433 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Morning All

Happy Friday. My daughter is with her Dad today so its going to be a long and lonely day/evening. I have to fill it up. So this morning yoga, I'll walk the doggies before it gets hot (last gasp of summer I'm hoping). I have been meaning to apply for volunteer opps so that is what I'll do today until my 3;30 apt. I keep thinking of an AA meeting but I've been to all of them in my area and just haven't found the one. I've been cycling through them for years. We'll see.

Last night I saw Trainwreck. Crude but funny and actually touching. It made me a bit down however because I'm a trainwreck, lost my bf because of it, and there's been no happy ending for me. Call the Wahhhbulance right? But I came home and responded to the email from exbf. It was very brief, didn't address the 'I still love and care for you' comment. Just thanked him and asked him to send me a pic of his new puppy. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have. I didn't do anything monumentally stupid or anything but I realize it was just giving into my addiction to him. I couldn't drink so I turned to my other addiction. There is no way getting back together with him will be healthy for me. I have a long way to go.

Have a great day everyone.