View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 08:20 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  
Brian316

Hey Chief (or anyone else that wants to chime in), I need your input on something. I am going to be purchasing a high end mod in the next month or so. I really had my heart set on a DNA200 mod (Vaporshark or the Hcigar, possibly the Lavabox). But now I am considering something along the lines of the SX Mini. Something with the Yihi chip. I don't know if you are familiar with the Boxer mod, but they have one that uses that chip and it's very nice. I really don't build or use RDA's much. I pretty much vape tanks with stock nickel coils. The DNA 200 has some downsides (short battery life for one) and I'm wondering if maybe something like the boxer mod or even an SX Mini might be more up my alley instead of the DNA 200. I traded the IPV4 for a Sigelei 75 out of safety concerns with the IPV. What do you suggest? Do you think DNA200 is the be all end all of vaping right now or would you suggest something with the yihi chipset?Anyone familiar with temp control mods, feel free to chime in. Thank you!