View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 03:12 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Evening overs

I love all the posts I read here too! I feel like I am home when I'm in the overs, does that make sense? Though I may go visit around , hopefully have some helpful words of encouragement or input, I come back here to my 'family'. I hope you all don't mind being classed as this, I mean it in the most complimentary way.

I've been to meetings regarding the pub the last two nights and you know, it was nice not to have to go anywhere this evening.

Things aren't getting better at work. It is really in trouble and I can see some department closures imminent. It's so frustrating, as we give 100% but if there aren't good management in place, it's can be like the proverbial house of cards. Though there are many other aspects of our losses, too!

I've just bought an acer Japanese maple tree/bush, only 1 foot high at the moment but with a bit of growth behind it, it will be lovely. I'm going to put it in a pot until we decide where we want it, hubby doesn't know I got it yet! Lol. He's always liked them, though.

There was an event on at Brigg garden centre, got all the Christmas decorations out, they do their Christmas wonderland upstairs and it's usually very popular. They were giving 20% off tonight and free mince pies and mulled wine! even the 20% couldn't lure me from my home tonight.