View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 05:40 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Good morning all. Looks like Amp and I are on our "monthly cycle" at the same time again. He got a head start. Couldn't sleep well last couple nights, so that's playing into my emotions. But im feeling depressed yesterday and today.

It's been a little hard to deal with the emotions because I've been working hard and not taking time for myself. Today I woke up and promised myself that will change.

I did my 3 pages of writing today. First time in long time. Just fill 3 pages of what's on your mind. Doesn't have to make sense to anyone else. Destroy it when done.

It's like pulling the plug on a bathtub full of scummy water. All the bad goes away allowing the mind to fill with new, fresh thoughts.

Not feeling on top of the world, but I feel in control. And obviously that's important to me. I feel out of control when too many things are bothering me. It becomes overwhelming.

On that note, I've found my tolerance for becoming overwhelmed was practically non existent when I was drinking. Although it seems my tolerance is lower then what I like, it is improving.