View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 04:39 AM
  # 411 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Morning everyone,

Snoozy, you know the worst thing you could do is stay away from this place. You are just staying that because you feel ashamed and think we are all sick of hearing it, but you are wrong!!! Croissant is right - if you are a disgrace then we are all. Especially me with all of my slips and struggles this year. I get how you feel, but you need to stay with us and keep fighting! You would say the same thing to me

Yesterday was challenging. Took Abby for her routine Dr visit and poor thing got 2 shots/vaccines (one in each leg) and then we had to go have blood drawn because her hemoglobin level came back a little low - I guess they are worried she may be anemic? Results come back today. But it was awful listening to her cry and holding her while they put a needle in her little arm and drew blood. I can't believe they draw blood from a 9 month old the same way they do adults?? I was worried the anxiety and worry would make my AV hard to fight last night, but I had no desire to drink. Hoping for good news today.