View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 07:53 PM
  # 345 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Sounds like a nice plan Freein....no fun to be in a rush to pack for a Holiday I'm excited for you! I'm pretty jealous of a long time friend of mine lately, following her on FB. She has met her Love, they have been dating a few years now & they have a small vintage trailer & are traveling all over.....they were married about a month ago at a really neat steam engine train park....gypsy style wedding, comfortable, but one of the most beautiful I've seen (via FB). She has been posting pics from their honeymoon travel & looks so happy....I am happy for her & very envious I have been looking at small camper vehicles & making my plan.

Yes, prayer is definitely part of my plan & I have thanked God the last 2 nights I've crawled into bed clean & sober. I'm praying he guide & direct my heart & mind.

The nap did not happen today (almost impossible for me to nap during the day).....I did make another AA meeting....(my anxiety was extreme today), then kept myself out of the house until it was time to pick Son up. Today was his first day of school. I am going to do some reading & start some journaling tonight & really hope to sleep.

How is the sleep for you these days UP? Really miss you posting & hope you are doing OK.

Night Fools. (I took the most beautiful Sunrise Pic over my yard this am as we were leaving for school...phone is dead, so will post it tomorrow) Grateful to be at the end of day 2.