View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 10:15 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  
freein14

A nap sounds like a good idea Mariah. I have to admit, if the house is quiet, I love to sneak in an afternoon nap. It feels so indulgent, even better than a bar of chocolate. Apparently both Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher (both known for their lack of sleep) took a regular afternoon nap.

Btw, I've found the practice of centering prayer has helped to calm my mind down - would something like that possibly work for you too?

I had planned to go to my church group meeting tonight, but I've decided to stay in to sort out some clothes for the holiday. I won't have much time tomorrow or Friday.

I think I might get back on my exercise regime after the holiday - I seem to have acquired some noticeable wobbly bits, where there were none a few weeks ago, how does that happen? One minute you can see a bit of muscle, the next it's covered over with wobble!

I'm hoping that we'll be able to hire bikes while we're away, to get the ball rolling.

Why are bad habits so difficult to break, and good habits so easy? And why are good habits difficult to make, and bad habits so easy? Hmmm.......