View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 02:32 AM
  # 389 (permalink)  
letitgo

Good morning all.

Yeah Bob i try to hit the sack about 10:30 also. The evening news doesn't start until 11 here. In all honesty i dont even watch much sporting events anymore. Seems like i better things to do for 3 hours. With football coming i will keep the game on but its a bad trigger because every other commercial is for beer. Usually i will just watch on the dvr and fast foward the comercials. The worst mondays come from all day drinking sundays. If DA bears suck or do well it was always an excuse for another drink.

Glad you got a good workout in SW. I am taking two days off for laziness and working 12 hour days. I know know exuses. I just dont feel into it today. Maybe tonight.

Snoozy thats nice they get you in and out so quickly of detox.I am very grateful in life to meet some really awesome people. Mind you i had met a lot of dbags to. But its the amazing people that help me and enstill hope there is honesty/compasdion/kindness in the world.
Thats all the random thoughts i have now.

Hope your doing better Leshar!
Oh Wednesday i know you will challenge me. I hope i am strong and can leep my cool.

Take care all.