View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 07:00 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  
Cissy

LOL. I was just trying to get caught up. It takes so much time to click "thanks" for nearly every post. I don't do that with all of them though. Then they wouldn't have much value.

I listened to that video you shared but I got bored when his son (grandson?) started on the keyboard. He didn't seem that good. Nice groove, though. To me, it's just not like the music from years ago. It's just missing something.

Frank, you should look into what it would cost to publish Zither as an ebook, bypassing publishers and going to print. Just put it right out there on the internet. I'm not sure how it works but I know lots of folks have done it. Zither seems like a winner. You're so descriptive.

It's 10 pm here and I'm not feeling too chatty so I'm going to hit the hay in a bit. I hope you're all doing well. Nesty, I'm done with relationships too. I haven't had any interest in them since my husband passed 15 years ago. I just feel like I'm all used up. I'm better off by myself. That's why God made dogs.

Sleep tight. Frank, more soundclouds, please.