View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 08:49 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  
Sisterbobby

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
Glad the painting is going well Sis. What colour is "wise owl"?

I'm no legal expert but pretty sure your ex would have no chance - they are his children too!

Off too Copenhagen tomorrow
The color is like a tannish brown, nice soothing color. "wise owl" I bought ten gallons, opps, why too much. I will have enough to paint my daughter's house, in a few years, im done with painting for awhile.

The children are his step children. He is crazy. He is now sending threatening text messages to my grown kids.
Okay, my son is in a pipe fitter/welder union, he went five years to night school.Was doing great and bought a house. Economy dumped and was having trouble surviving, emotionally and financially. He got a renter in to help with the mortgage and of course I helped him. He was not able to get a job locally so he started traveling, that is when he got his DUI x2 in oregon a 3 to 4 years back. So, of course I am going to help him . He still drinks but no longer drives while he is drinking. So now he travels all over to different jobs and I believe he likes it and he has started paying me back and helps his sister/I with mortgage on his house. My daughter and fiance moved into his house 3 to 4 years ago. They pay what they can. At this moment, they are both in college full time. My daughter's fiance is in the second year of law school and my daughter will be finishing up nursing school next year. However, three years ago, my daughter also started her own in-home care business for the elderly, at one time she had 10/11 employees. She still has the business but wanted to go back to school and get nursing degree. She has cut way back on her business so she can concentrate on school mainly. I have been financially back up my grown children to help them achieve their goals. I can afford it so obviously I am going to do whatever I can to help my children.

The money I have given to my children was my money, came from my checking account, my DBAH never contributed one cent to my children, even when they were young ones.

My DBAH put double edged razor blades in his coin jug when the kids were little, that totally explains how he feels about HIS MONEY!!!!

Sorry so long> hope you can understand it.
Life is good here, I am in a good spot.