View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 06:19 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
redatlanta

I pack very little even on trips abroad. Every thing is small and can be folded up to not bigger than two fists, I always bring a convertible dress that could be anything from a bathing suit cover up to a cocktail dress, to a skirt. All clothing is cotton/spandex blend. Everything can be washed in a sink or you could do like me and just get into the shower and wash then. All will dry overnight. 2 pairs of walking shoes and one pair of heels. I know I will buy things while traveling so my clothing only takes up about half my case. I seldom travel with jeans in a country like Morocco they take up too much room and are hard to wash and get dry. I usually pack a pair of cargo type pant instead with lots of pockets (most clothing I pack for that kind of trip would have pockets preferably with zipper or snap.

IME personal care items are more important and harder to replace in countries like morocco. I bring extra deodorant, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, tampons etc. I also travel with a mini med kit cold medicine, advil, bandaids, neosporin etc.

have a great time can't wait to hear about it!