View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 03:26 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Tooshabby

Darling Nesty. I feel your pain, I really do. This is slightly cosmic, but I was sleeping when you posted about Baby and was dreaming I was crying my eyes out about losing our dog Martin who we had to have put down two years ago. I've never dreamed that before. I think empathy was leaping over continents and between levels of consciousness. I am so sorry too. Yes, our furry friends are so special and important to our lives. (((hugs))) from me too. Like Jen said, stay close. Sao is right, if she is not in pain, that is the main thing. Our dog (Boo) had cancer so we had no option. We are with you.

I hope your Mum is okay, Frank. It so lovely to hear from you xxxx Amazing you have not been tempted. I'm so impressed! Yay!!!! Did you buy anything?

Whooaaa Jen! You are in a bit of a tight spot there! The new Irish guy sounds absolutely fabulous (that's for you, Sao), but the love of your life? ****! I don't know what to say or suggest. Do you think you know in your heart?

Hey Sao, you should be able to find urchins a plenty in London, right? "Got to pick a pocket or two......"