View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 12:14 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  
wehav2day

Gilmer, wow I know it will work out sooner or later. It's a fine lime between being giving and stretched because it's an experience to grow in, and just not the best situation for you. I hope it's the first., but if it's the second you are strong and can do what you need.

Budd I hear you! I now have less stuff than I did when I moved out here, but that's about to change when we merge houses. Streamlining is a pain but it feels great when done!!

Toots your trip sounds lovely!! That G town you visited looks awful familiar for some reason... Lol

Marcher, you're really making a hat?!?! Wow thank you! That totally brightened my day!!

Had a really awesome trip. Got back last night. Caught some sleep and about feel human. Lots of travel stories to bore you with later

Today is the 30th anniversary of my moms death. Time does not heal all wounds. Even after hard work and recovery, sometimes things just hit and hurt anyhow, I'm a bit weepy today. I just miss having a parent. Ive been telling myself for months that 30 isn't really more significant than 29, but my heart didn't listen. I just can't help being really sad right now. I knowi just need to feel it and let it be.

I'm grateful that it's sadness and not self pity. I'm grateful that I can feel it without running away. I'm grateful that I don't want to drink over it.