View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 08:19 AM
  # 356 (permalink)  
Sisterbobby

Popcorn ceiling removed in two rooms and primed and painted 'wise owl' color, well, almost painted. I will finish today with the upstairs painting...
My son has finished the front yard and now will work his magic on the back yard. I did have a local gardener come in and get all the weeds and trim the trees a few weeks ago, so he just needs to spruce it up some. Hope to get the house on sell in a few weeks. My daughter is getting married oct 3rd, so I have been busy with that too!!! I start back to work on wednesday.
I have totally stop all communication with AH. The thick steam that is pouring out all his orifices has muddled his communication lines. Now he and his attorney are attacking my children, trying to reclaim the money I have giving them over the years, the last 14 years we have been married, he has not giving me a cent to take care of my children, it all came out of my account....oh well. What a drunken douche bag! I guess cheaters are called douche bags. So my AH is now a DBAH. lol
I need to gitty-up on with my new life...AV hits at night but taking control.
I had a great night, slept in until 730am.

Happy labor day!!!!!!!