View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 01:34 AM
  # 436 (permalink)  
letitgo

Its so ironic because i dealt woth someone thats was extremely frustrated this week because life isnt fair. At the time i thought everyone knows this.
I had my 2 year old melt down yesterday over this ordeal felt the same way. I guess i am hooked on the meds. I have tried getting off them and i had a bad panic attack. They looked at me like a dr. Shopper at the urgent care. I strongly believe the meds are helping me be less anxious now but i hate feeling like a criminal or druggie for a refill. The withdrawals causes anxiousness and brain zaps. I tried to get off early this year. I was sincerely afraid if I got extremely anxious i would drink to cope. s
Sill early and again i relapsed at 90 days last year.
On the bright side the one pharmacist I talk to was ver helpful, caring, empatetic and told me how to proceed. My pcp called me back and was awesome. He is a new guy just out of school. He also seemed empathetic and concern my issues. He told to go to another urgent care. I was considering lieing if i went back to an urgent care. Because the first one wouldnt help me when i just need to see a doc for refills.

I want to strangle the psychiatrist more then anyone. I mean he drug tested me to make sure i was using my scripts. Never had that happen by a dr before. He never called me back. I told him over text i sm not sleeping well and dont want to be withdrawing for him to finally cave in. It feels that like a lot of uneccessary stress. Any way i will go see him and tell him i am displeased and will likely leave the practice.
I called the psyc weds and Saturday to have more then enough time for a refill. I never actually got a call back which is extremely concerning. Ok rant finally over and time to let it go. Thanks for listening