View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 07:17 PM
  # 433 (permalink)  
BobBFree33

letitgo, glad you got that worked out. The medical system is such a pain to deal with. I recall on several occasions running out of insulin for my son on a holiday or weekend. I almost got violent with the pharmacy tech when she calmly stated that all we had to do was wait until Mon and they can fill it....Being type 1 he'd be dead by then. Another pharmacist gave us insulin but they never made that mistake again after I emailed one of the vp's the news release I was going to write if my boy got sick. The "medical system" is an unthinking beast.

Congrats HFA and thanks. Although I don't mind re-hashing from the beginning I'm not even done with the present.

Toki I'm remembering my daughter's trek to move to Colorado. Stressful for me. Lots of pics of cornfields on the way from her :-) Now she and my granddaughters are coming back in Oct! YAY!

A quiet eve for me with no AV or cravings. I did shine a light on my thoughts the other day when I slipped. Just teasing out how I was thinking. It was a brief series of fatalistic self-destructive thoughts, oddly, after being happy earlier in the day. I talked about this a month or so before but the anhedonia, or lack of feeling is still around. Not as much, but heck, I don't feel much of anything. And when I did feel joy that was a big move on the richter scale. As my brain heals I"m going to need to deal with this. I still believe my neurotransmitters are not balanced out from the years of drinking. It takes a long time for that.

Anyway, I've prattled on enough. Have a great sober eve ya'll.