View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 11:49 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Woohoo Marcher, does that qualify me as a doctor now?? seriously I am glad you are sounding like your old self again.

Budd, I am so happy for you, I know there will be big changes ahead, but I also know that you will meet them with fortitude and that easy going nature of yours. Will the Buddmobile make the journey?

We spent the day in Florence yesterday it was wonderful so much history and culture. I have recently finished reading a novel that was set in the early 1500s suggesting that macchiovelli, Da Vinci and Cèsare Borgia met. It was really interesting and covered a lot of the factual history of the area, so that knowledge added to my enjoyment.
We had time to go and visit with David, having seen images of him all my life I didn't expect to be impressed by the real thing, but I was. So different in the 'flesh' so to speak!

We walked along Ponte Vecchio looking at all the bling ( and very bling it was, fortunately for Mr T I wasn't impressed, I prefer my bling less shiny and with history - preloved!) we had a lovely if exhausting day - left the room at 06:15 got back 22:30 .

A quiet beach day to recover as another early start and long day tomorrow.