View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 03:52 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

Welcome retread1959! We’re so glad that you’re here! We hope that you find this to be a place of comfort, commitment, and encouragement!

It’s wonderful to see you again Della1968, Elizabeth333, Ipanema, sagittarius714, Tetra,upwardspiral,and zeppodog. We’re so glad to have each of you here with us again today! We’ve missed you!

Congratulations today to three super amazing milestoners: angD1978 on celebrating 2 fabulous months of sobriety, sthlondonab on celebrating 13 super major months, and Soberleigh on celebrating 45 super super-marvelous fantastic months!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from 7:12p CST September 3 to now, September 4 CST:
1newcreation
altoids
Alynn
aussieblue
BarbieKen
BringingBackB
BuddinK
CaseyW
Coldfusion
courage2
Dee74
Della1968
Dharma33
Elizabeth333
erfra7
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Gilmer
Goat
goose333
Grateful11
growpath
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Ipanema
Joanne B
jsbodhi
jsm273
Justincredible
Kaneda8888
least
letitgo
Mark1014
Meshelly
mystified
NoGoingBack
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
retread1959
Ringthedoorbell
sagittarius714
saoirse
site1Q84
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
Surrender2win
Tetra
tgirl
tootsl1
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
VikingGF
yukonm
zeppodog

Today we are covering the near threatened Fantastic Poison Frog (Ranitomeya fantastica) which can be found in northern Peru. With such a colorful name, you would think there would be some interesting fun facts about their poison, but I couldn’t find any. However, an interesting fact about them is that males guard and tend the eggs after the female lays them. They are beautiful frogs though.

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!