View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 04:22 PM
  # 383 (permalink)  
angd1978

I am so glad to hear how well that you are doing being back at work BBB!! Good news

It's good to hear from you Bluebird!
I am feeling better mentally than yesterday. I think just going to bed early when I feel very stressed is helping me out with whatever is going on. I literally HAVE to take it hour by hour most days. My students were well behaved today, admin. was off my butt, and I wasn't in pain! My G.I. doc called me and said that the blood test didn't confirm Crohn's but my biopsy was positive for Ilieitus, which is inflammation of the small intestines( consistent with Crohn's). I have to go have a small bowel follow through next Friday to see how the barium travels through my digestive system and maybe that will lead to a better diagnosis. No Celiac disease and I DON'T have CANCER!!! YAY!!! We just need to figure out what is causing my intestines to be inflamed and maybe my pain can be reduced. Diet will probably be part of it, once he knows what the diagnosis is. Hopefully, no more tests after this because I am tired of being poked and prodded plus all this fasting.

Congrats to all reaching a new milestone and especially to my July friends that will be hitting 2 months with me tomorrow! Fight the good fight friends.