View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 04:08 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Marcher13

Oh wow, good morning Marchers What an exciting morning catching up on everyone's great news even the "ordinary" day news sprinkled throughout is great news because we are here and we are sober!

Ken I'm over-the-moon pleased for you about this decision. I know finances and everything have to be considered but I'm so glad and proud that you are deciding for you. It will be great to move on to an employer who values you for who you are and what you can give. Chances are your current one will do so belatedly but he's had his chance.

As for our travellers -- good news from all of you and Toots yes, I googled it. Safe travels to all of you.

This afternoon I'm seeing my doctor about this driving this "up the top" as we call it ("top" being the mountain not my addled brain in that instance). I'm not expecting him to have an exact answer for me but he will likely have a pointer of advice.

Since our big thing of Mr M's minor heart attack and my accident in those thirty six hours, I stepped down from two of my volunteer jobs (foodbank and art committee) but I'm ready to go back to them. I'm working two hours on Sunday and I've started the bookings again for the art committee.

Have a good day peeps.