View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 03:10 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  
Choobie

Your trip to London sounds lovely, Pink! And your garden, too! I think I would have had all of those delicious sounding treats-mmmmmmm.

Grateful-so glad you checked in! I'm glad you have begun dancing again-it definitely brings joy and elevates life!

I'm totally out of balance! And what I hate about it the most is that it feels like when I was drinking. My house looks like when I was drinking, I'm taking shortcuts on nutrition, and I don't feel like I'm doing the right things. But I'm changing my schedule a little bit, and my family is adjusting a little bit, and I now know exactly what I enjoy in my life, because I know what I miss. And it's not drinking! I have one more month of crunch time and then I think I'll be able to find some balance.

23 miles! Yes! Nice work, Ultra! You ARE the ultramarathoner, now!

Way to keep going, Rah! It is worth it-but it happens moment by moment and day by day. Horseback riding sounds awesome!

London-way to go on kicking those nasty things! I truly never miss them, and your body is thanking you a million times over!

Determined, I hope you are having a great time on your vacation-it sounds amazing!

Scooter-I am taking strategic management and a network class-I love them both! I love your volunteering and weight lifting goals for this coming year!

1step-keep up your excellent work-you do sound really great and I hope you are feeling it as well!

Love to you, Team August!!