Old 08-30-2015, 10:48 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
smartass1379

Well to update you all, My communication is nearly none except when he reaches out and I tell him to not contact me or I will have to block his number.

He is apparently involved with another rehab resident there, a girl, that's why he thinks he now longer wants to be with guys. I truly feel like I've dodged a huge bullet because if he is not listening to the staff and they have already warned them about contacting each other then he wont follow the rules needed to stay sober.

I tried to contact his family to let them know what was going on but they didn't take me seriously and instead claimed I sounded like a scorn lover. After that little comment I've decided to cut them out of my life as well.

It was almost relieving to know that he was seeing someone at rehab because before all the things he would tell me were excuses of why he didn't love me, or why he wasn't in the right state of mind, or why it was my fault. Now I know he was too weak to stay committed at this process and that's perfectly fine.

Thank you all for the support and there is no way I will ever allow this person back in my life.

JOIE12 a special thank you to you and a large hug!!