View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 11:50 PM
  # 415 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Thank you courage and Dee for your kindness.

Dee- you're so right. I will not let my thoughts get tangled or let myself doubt or second guess things now. It's easy to forget how bad things were isn't it.

yes courage, we have talked extensively. He wanted for me and this other woman to be friends which obviously hasn't and won't happen. He understands my perspective and is annoyed with her for what she said. I think he is disappointed that she has behaved badly - he tends to see the good in others and then they disappoint him.

We have talked and talked. Of course couples row. I always say it's how you get through the row and if issues are resolved without resentment that matters. You don't have to agree on everything but respect and at least try to understand each others views and agree to disagree if necessary. He hates friction and is annoyed at being the subject of gossip, as a very private person.

Will see what today brings. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me.

courage - I hope you are feeling better soon. It's lousy when you're laid up. try and eat well and keep well hydrated.