View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 08:20 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Croissant

Venus, don't lose hope in the weight front. It's taken me 2 years to lose 20kilos and a bit of yo yoing in between. It almost defeated me, I was so frustrated.

Get your health and head straight, the rest will follow when the time is right. Hard in between, though.

Chin up. (And Mouth closed! Hehe.)

Ladybug, glad your night was good. Look, try not to worry about those spooky, craZy things the AV comes up with. I used to get petrified every time I'd hear the AV, now I realise it's just amongst all the other crazy chatter and fantasies in my head. Geez, you know, sometimes it pops into my head to abuse someone, tell them off, but it doesn't mean I will do it - it's just a thought. Thinking something doesn't give it power, feeding the thought, continuing it on and acting on it does. But try not to be too scared of the AV.

Lovely weather here. Finishing my big clean out. Boy, do we get soooo disorganised when drinking. I found a wad of old business cards from 5 years ago, I didn't realise I was still traipsing around. Random stuff shoved in the back of my glovebox. The final little messy things.

Yep, found 3 empty bottles shoved at the back of a dresser drawer and a champagne bottle cap from my last venture "out there". The bottles were clanking like no tomorrow when I took them out to the bin. I enjoyed the sound. It used to be associated with such shame, I think it's the first time I've thown bottles into the bin without feeling mortified for many years. I don't feel so scared anymore. That's not to say I'm complacent, I know I am an alcoholic every day I wake up. But I never, ever, have to feel any of those horrible feelings again, ever - and no one has the key to keeping me safe, except me.