View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 04:32 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  
determined99

Saturday with a calm rested and clear head. Windows open, slight chill in the air and some time off in front of me. Life is good.

Scooter, I really like what you wrote. What a great reminder. I think, moreover, worry about something like that happening. I try very hard not to be complacent and assume, arrogantly, that I have beaten this thing. Wrong situation mixed with improper thinking could equate to disaster. Eye on the prize every minute of every day. Never forget why we chose this. Key word is chose.

So pink, well done on the train! High five my friend! Can you even imagine doing shots and how that just takes you quickly into the black hole? Yucky doodle..

Rah, get out that plan now. If you need to, go back and read your posts from a month ago. Check in often. Drinking is not what you truly want. The av is clouding your mind. Dig deep and tackle the underlying issue driving those drinking thoughts. It is a trick and you will end up regretting and starting over. The av makes you feel like you are going to find a fabulous adventure awaiting with treasures in store. In reality you wake up hungover with a pocket full of rocks and fools gold.

So, off to the mountains. Will be paddle boarding on a lake this afternoon with my son. Gonna teach him to fish from it too. Got my crazy new gas powered skateboard ready for some insane 30 mile per hour rides through the woods. Hiking and exploring some long trails to waterfalls and wildlife. Already found a gym not far away too, so I am totally stoked. I am planning to do some epic journeys late at night by myself on the lakes. Will be super cool to do some yoga on the board in the water with the moonlit silence.

Don't forget to duck dive through the bad thoughts or events, when you come up for air the wave is behind you and calm seas and sunshine are all you see.

"Don't seek to merely get rid of the negative things in your life. Instead transform their energy into something of real positive value." Ralph marston.

Love is the answer my friends.

Off to find my mojo...