View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 10:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

XAH claims stomach cancer

My XAH has told our son that he thinks he has stomach cancer. He hasn't been feeling well since I left him, abandoned him, cut his heart out and stomped on it while it lay beating on the ground....etc etc. My son told me, "You know dad hates you, right?" My response, "Yes, and that's ok. He's entitled to feel how he needs to feel. I don't hate him, though, you know that right?"

Apparently, XAH had bloodwork done last week. Well, today, my son drove my XAH to get his CT scan of his stomach. My son has been driving for ONE freaking week with his permit and XAH has him do this????

Welcome to the insanity of divorcing the alcoholic, but still sharing custody and parental responsibilities with them. I told my son that I'd pray for his dad but I also explained that all the drinking and the medications he's on might just be wreaking havoc on dad's stomach, liver, and pancreas.

I have no answers. I can turn him and all of it over to HP, but it's so hard when the kids are worried about dad and now driving him around. I told my son to NEVER be dad's designated driver and that he is to NEVER drive if he thinks my X is intoxicated because that would be a HUGE problem should anything happen.

UGH.....it's all part of our story, right? I am letting my HP write it for me and trying to give up control. One day at a time!