View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 05:23 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  
angd1978

Glad to see that you are right back with us Cbf!
This has been a big wakeup call as far as my health goes. I don't want to drink anymore and I hope that I haven't done some kind of permanent damage to my body from 20+ years of abusing it. I hope that the last 48 hours of pain and prep will stick in my mind forever, as a tool to use when I feel like a drink might be a good idea. I am so sick right now and can't wait to get this procedure over in a few hours. I just want to eat and sleep. I will deal with the results of the colonoscopy first and then I need to stop caring about the demands of my job and start looking into ways to find an alternative to teaching. I can't go on like this for many more years and definitely can't see myself making it to my retirement in this field. The job will kill me before retirement! I'm sorry that I am having a pity party for myself but I just feel like I have worked so hard to put myself through school, raise my son as a single mother, and finally have a job that I am passionate about but no respect from parents or administration. It's getting too hard to fake happiness everyday for 12 hours and burn the candle at both ends. I am missing out on my own son's senior year to basically raise other people's children. UGGHHHH..... okay, rant over!