Thread: Hi all
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 08:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
namaste

Wow, thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I know I came to the right place.
Yeah, I had this long story, then, poof, it vanished! oh well. (couldn't be me, could it? naaaaaa ) This place feels great. Warm. Happy, positive. I am so happy after finishing up this day. Tomorrow is looking even brighter. Surprisingly very little desire to take those nasty little yellow things... just really kinda diggin life through sober and non numbed out eyes. My heart is in this. I am feeling wholeness again, a wonderful thing. I am getting excited about things again. Wow. I might actually,um, have FEELINGS!!!!!! LOL 2 years of numbness can do that to ya. sorry! Well, I am just happy to be recovering. I look forward to getting to know you all better. I like this board because it is about what I am 'up to'. I am staying here for a while! Clean, wow, tomorrow is 8 days. unbelievable. the worst is over, at least of the physical. Now I need some energy. I am going back to the gym, after the week I took off. Going to load my fridge with healthy foods. I am getting back to who I used to be and then some! AIGHT!!!!!!! woohoooooooooo