View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 03:08 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  
BringingBackB
Rehydrating to Oblivion.

Cbf - I'm glad you are back. You sound as if you aren't getting yourself down about it which is the correct thing to do Remember you still have that sober time which is no mean feat. Can I ask if you had a plan for what you would do around your family when drinking came up? Ive kept myself out any situation with alcohol involved so far. I'd like to think that with a solid plan I'd be fine, yet at the same time I don't want to sail too close to the wind. I've got a lot more to lose than what I could possibly gain from the situation at the moment.

Letitgo - Cycling club sounds great. I've looked into it and there is a club relatively nearby. I'm going to fire off an email today and see if they'll have me. I absolutely love being out on my bike, so doing it wth others would kill two birds with one stone.

Day 42 here. I'm a bit nervous today as the letter I sent to my boss will now have arrived. I'm expecting a phone call at some point. Still, I have to remember that it is none of my business what others think of me, I know what I'm doing here and they are just going to have to like it or lump it.

Other than that, I had some news that my mum fell at work yesterday and has broken two of her fingers. She's just had 3 months off work for a broken foot bless her, I think she's made of cinder toffee. (You Americans may have to Google that one!).

Heading out for a bike ride. Take care all
B