View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 03:46 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

Welcome Madgy and seeclear!! It’s wonderful to have both of you with us! We hope that both of you find this to be a place of encouragement and support.

It’s wonderful to see you again airwick, angd1978, Della1968, denial101, ForMeForThem, Justincredible, kaneda8888, lilac0721, Solarion, tootsl1, Trees39 and zeppodog! We’re so glad that you are back with us! We’ve missed you!

Congratulations today to all of us! I am always inspired by every single one of you each and every day! Thank you for inspiring me and keep up the great work!!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from 6:19p CST August 23 to now, August 24 CST:
1newcreation
airwick
altoids
Alynn
angd1978
BarbieKen
BringingBackB
Bubovski
BuddinK
CaseyW
CeeFarro
chickchick
Coldfusion
Coleiope
courage2
Dee74
Della1968
denial101
erfra7
ForgiveMeAll
ForMeForThem
FormerBeerLover
Gilmer
goose333
Grateful11
growpath
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Hypernova
immri
Jeni26
Joanne B
jsm273
Justincredible
kaneda8888
Kris47
least
lilac0721
Madgy
Marcher13
Mark1014
Meshelly
mystified
nogoingback
sagittarius714
seeclear
site1Q84
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
Surrender2win
tgirl
tootsl1
Trees39
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
zeppodog

Today we are covering the Kit fox (Vulpes macrotis) which can be found in the desert Southwest of the USA, as well as the deserts of north and central Mexico. This species of fox are amongst the smallest foxes in the Americas. One of the most noteable characteristics of the kit fox are their exceptionally large, closely set ears, which help dissipate body heat. The Kit fox is also pretty fast and can run as fast as 25 mph for a short distance!

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!