View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 06:41 AM
  # 459 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Hey! Just checking in..was pretty quiet on my end for a couple of days. Everything is ok. I too am like everyone else, just sorting out some issues. Feeling better today, but having to dig deep to learn a different approach on how I deal with things/people. The way I am dealing with things/people is not a good coping mechanism. I got to turn that around. My husband is letting me talk with him and cry and whatever I need to do. He has been through so much with me and I didn't realize how much until recently. I am so thankful I have him. He really has been the one constant in my life. Now that I am getting better we both have to work on how to get better together. We have been so toxic in the way we handle each other and talk to each other. It really is a learning process for my whole family and anyone who wants to be a part of my life.
Hello to the new people! There are some supportive and caring people here. You will find some help and comfort here.
Yay! for the ones who are doing well and coming to some understanding in their lives!
I am thankful for each of you! Bad or good it keeps me in check!
((hug)) to you all!