View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 04:37 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Good morning! BTW, Briar, your leftover came looks amazing! Love a good chocolate bday cake!

My daughter took the early shift again, but I had not known, so we are all up early today. School starts Next Wednesday for us, so good to get into an early rising time for her. Her bus is at 6:40 am each day, though I think she said she will have a free period this semester. So, that means, she can sleep in and I can driver her. Not sure that coordinates well with my son who goes in on a late schedule this year. He needs someone on him to get ready. He gets so distracted. Will have to see how it all plays out. But this is the last full week of vacation for the kids. Looks to be a cloudy/drizzley day again.

Husband and kids will travel to Central NY Thursday eve or Friday morning. Maybe I can make some headway on housecleaning without anyone messing it all up 3 hours later!

Otherwise, no real plans this week. Life revolves around the puppy. But we can go for a few hours if he is fed and has been outside.