Old 08-24-2015, 01:56 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
smartass1379

Hello Joie12, your story sounds like how my story is going to end. Today we finally talked and he went from saying "I love you and I want to do this so we can build a. better life together. " "stay in touch with my family so that when they visit you can come"
To saying: "I have a really demented twisted mind and I don't think being with a guy is for me"

I asked him "is it a physical thing, are you not attracted to me? " and he replied "I loved everything we were and you are beautiful guy, but being with a. guy is not right for me"

We had been dating for over a year and in a fully committed relationship for a little over 5 months, almost a year and a half. How does one week in rehab change that? I'm close to all of his friends, even his best friend and when I told him what happened, no one believed it and came to the conclusion that whatever they are telling him at the rehab center is really brainwashing him.

I know he loved me because for the first 3 months of the relationship he was completely sober. I made sure he was taking Suboxyn (probably not spelled right) and we were spending nearly every day/ night together.

His mom had been saying that after getting sober my ABF would now want to be with me and that the drugs had warped his mind, but he had been curious about his sexuality before meeting me. His ex Girl friend is my biggest supporter and she says he has always been attracted to men.

This leads me to believe that in this weakened state at rehab they have been lobbying against our relationship. At the end of the conversation I asked him so are you fully straight now and he replied "No, I fall in love with the person not the sex" So I know he is still confused.

I just don't know how he goes from being in love with me and wanting to build a better life together to not.

Please, if you have any advice that would help I would greatly appreciate it.