View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 11:28 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  
charliesworld

Hi everyone. I don't know of any of you remember me - it must be about 3 weeks since I was last here. I went holiday and have been back a week.

I had a drink on Friday. That should be bad news but actually I'm pretty happy about the fact it didn't go on any longer than one night. There was a real danger that it could last for days because for the first time in years I had the house to myself so in theory even if it had no-one would have been affected. But Saturday I woke up feeling not hungover but still not quite right and thought I don't want to wake up like this on Sunday so I made sure I didn't have any on Saturday night. I was tempted though.

I've enjoyed catching up. I like reading about how everyone is dealing with essentially learning to live again. It's the hard bit isn't it? - learning to deal with the emotions.

I find life hard and often wonder why I put myself through it. It's not like I'm going through any massive disaster or anything but I just don't like life particularly. I've found it strange these last few days. I was looking forward to having some time to myself but I haven't known what to do. Normally I'm running round after my children. I often wonder who I'd have been if I didn't have them so young.