View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 11:04 AM
  # 395 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Hi everyone

How was the wedding Courage? Are you back home now? hope you had a great time in Switzerland. Did you travel much?

Glad to hear your work has improved Tam - good on you for standing up for yourself and getting a successful outcome. How are you feeling after your op?

hope the fires have stopped Gonzo

Not much to report really. Spent all summer juggling childcare and driving to and from England for my relatives to look after Jr RAL whilst I worked. I'm shattered! school started last week so back to some semblance of normality.

I'm happy. My child is happy, we have a lovely home and I love my job. Every day I thank God for how lucky I am. I have a peaceful and serene life that I never knew I could have.

On a romantic note some of you may remember my post many months ago when I said the new man in my life said he loved me but was not in love with me which led me to question the difference and ask your opinions. Anyway he has said he is now in love with me. Feeling very happy

Hope you are keeping well Dee. Is it cold in Oz? We've had no summer this year-it's been shocking!!

Anyway , again I will say hello more often and stand by it this time

xx