View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 04:53 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  
Sisterbobby

yes, still fighting insomnia, going to call doctor and get different sleeping aid.

OMW-I too have decided to stop depressants, but I am weaning my self off properly. LOL I have a great PC and don't want to **** her off. She may stop giving me ativan, wonderful drug for anxiety. I started a small dose of depressants for the IBS??? ( never did find out what my GI problem is yet, need to make F/U visit) but increased the dose for emotional issues caused by the divorce. With the higher dose, i was in a don't give a craps a** state. Weird feeling.
Bought myself a ford ranger, (2011) who needs a hubby when they have a ranger. LOL AH will not let me use our truck, When the going gets tough the tough get going.
Jojo, i quit smoking years ago and i still get cravings, but do not get discouraged , I seldom get them know. I guess its like anything else. I am on day 6 again. Had a few glasses of wine over several hours with sisters. didnt get drunk, sisters very supportive.

Saoutchik- hope your hand is healing well, and you are having fun with that new grandbaby.