View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 06:09 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Good morning gang. Been up for a a few hours, but was watching OITNB before any kids got up. Son is up now so time to bring it back down to PG viewing or catching up on social networks, lol.

V, Lobster rolls are a classic New England thing.

Briar, I love what your dd said. So funny! I hope her birthday is awesome!

Hi Leigh,

Arbor, I have never had crab legs. I do like crab cakes and crab, in general, so am sure I would enjoy them. Not much food I do not like. I love seafood.

Nothing big planned this weekend. Life revolves around puppy these days. We cannot leave him alone too long, but a few hours is okay. May be a bit rainy. Just cloudy right now. I should get him out for a walk, but I really need to shower. My hair is a mess. Hate to run into neighbors like that. He is rather energetic at the moment. Bringing me squeaky toys,

Next weekend the kids and hubby will travel to see his family, and kids cousins, etc... I will stay home with puppy. Not sure he is ready for a 5 hour car ride and to be a house guest just 3 weeks into life here. The little guy needs some security and stability first. And more house training. He is doing really well with that, however. But a new house would have different doors and he has accidents when he gets excited and distracted. He is also still nipping/biting at times, so not a good house-guest yet.

It is good that I skip the trip, actually. They all drink every night when we visit. So, this is a good excuse to dodge that scene.