View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 05:54 PM
  # 429 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

All is well in overs!

Mags,
I have been detaching and not owning the problems of others more as my mind heals even more after years of drinking. I get angry over a mistake or something breaking much less now. My beautiful yard is torn up, my drive all cut up by trenches, and my lawn has been cut and the grass torn up by heavy machinery. I am not upset as we used to do the same but cleaned up after as these guys have said they will do. I am dealing with a family biz of great folks that have become friends. Anyone can look good when things go right. It is when things go wrong that you see a company or person's real colors flying.

I have a great sense of humor these days and can just take it as it comes and fix it or not. No stressing out except for the other night, when I was surprised in my yard with a visit after hours by a parish inspector. Now I wonder why I felt like I did something wrong until I realized my head was in the wrong place. After a nights good sleep. I've never lost sleep over stressful decisions and circumstances. I was always in charge of others and myself. The last two years of drinking made me regret for the first time in my life. And I still remember not being able to look the man in the mirror in the eye for a bit. I actually was afraid I was going to blow it and have to live in the RV for a year! Hey, when we were traveling full time our 36 footer was a palace on wheels.
When we lived in it for the last year stationary it was substandard housing. Skylar and Maggie have adapted and we both love our rig.

But we will wait until we are settled in the house before we take the first trip in it.

Wolf,
You'll be fine. Let us know how your Appointment next week work out.

Toots!
Be careful how you swing!

IP,
that will help!

FBL,
Cool!

Dee and all the overs have a great weekend!