View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 10:18 PM
  # 412 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs, Friday, woopdewoop. Lol

Itchy, my man, coolasacucumber does it. That's how I like to perform too! Go in cool, couldn't do that when I'd had a skinful in the dark days. Lol.

Wolfie, hope you had a good nights sleep and you're rested.

OLL, I don't know but I haven't made any big decisions since getting sober and I've been treading water, learning to live sober and hopefully, recovery, too. Now, I'm fed up of work and stuff so, now I've gone through the thought process it will take care of itself, I've not to concern myself. These things have a way of happening!

Drake, you have some amazing hearing aids in your country, I don't think we can get them yet but you can get apps and they can control your gadgets. One of the ladies was talking about it a while ago, sounds fascinating,. Will you get something like that? If you wanna practice your singing on us, go ahead.

Breaking news, toots knocked two men off their feet, when questioned she said she was just power walking with her 2 ton wrist weights.

Itchy, there's nothing like a green woman, unless she's blue as in avatar the film, lol.

Hi Gilmer, now if someone does something nice for you, smile! Ok, a few tears too, good for you, too the tears have soothing properties which soak into your skin and calm us. Hence the have a good cry.

Well, I apologise if I've been a bit gobbledygook this morning. What can I say, life makes me like this sometimes. I wanna store it for the sadder, lower times.

Have a good Friday, friends.