View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 09:35 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  
TroyW

I already know, this won't go over well.

How immoral is it to straight up buy a boyfriend? That's basically what I'm about to do. He's from out of town, and coming on the 26th.

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely zero desire for a long-term relationship. I've been through 2 now, and you know... you end up living together for years, have joint bank accounts, share your lives, etc... then if / when things go south, it can take a lot out of you, especially if you're the bread winner. I just simply don't have the energy to go through that again.

My ex-husband has a Ukranian girlfriend now, eh? LOL. Not sure how he expects that to work out, but whatever, his life, not mine. That's actually the whole reason our relationship ended. We moved to Hungary (his home country), and he decided he no longer wants to be gay, and definitely wasn't willing to tell any of his childhood friends he was gay, so under the bus I went.

I even got the guy permanent residency status to Canada, which is no easy task. Then he just pissed it away as if it didn't matter. Gee, thanks honey. Then as for the relationship here, I don't know what I was thinking, and that was my own fault. Guess I was searching for the polar opposite of what I previously had, and definitely found it, but wasn't quite what I was expecting, so 3 years later, that ended.

So now I find myself sitting here lonely, living with 2 really cool dogs who love me to no end, and have no desire for an actual relationship. He wants money, I want companionship, so I figure F it, it works. He's totally fine with it, so not sure what's bugging me so much. You know, I'll rent him a nice apartment in the city, get him setup properly with a nice kitchen, lots of food, good internet, etc. I'm a good guy, and he'll be well taken care of, but I just don't want to get deeply involved with someone, that's all.

I don't know...