View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 09:07 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
notgonnastoptry

Originally Posted by Gjess View Post
It was only recently when I decided to delete my Facebook account. I would go there and post pictures I don't even remember, I would friend request people I almost don't know in real life and the next day deleting them 😔 I would call my friends on the phone and wouldn't remember what we talked about . I would go home after seeing my friends and fall asleep on trains or buses and miss my stops. The was one time someone woke me up on a train and said I was on the last stop . I couldn't understand where I am even so I needed stranger to help me 😓

I mentioned this before. I would friend request people I barely new. sometimes they would accept, other times they would not!! It was embarrassing because I would have never requested them when sober. Now when I see certain people that I know well enough to request (but I'm not certain they would accept), I don't ask because maybe I asked in my drunken state. I did go back some mornings and delete the requests because I felt stupid.

I hated soberly telling a story and people looking at me like, um, you said that last night. my husband was so puzzled.